I'm looking for a friendship that can grow into a relationship after a certain amount of time. I prefer to take my time with that person to get to know each other. My ideal girl should be able to know how to communicate with me. That person should trust me and love me unconditionally. She should be able to show that she is willing to work like a team with me. She should have that wholesale authentic personality. It would be cool if that person shares most of my interests but it is not mandatory.
My goal is to get a job soon and have a steady relationship.
I'm unique because I really want trust, love and communication in a relationship enough to warrant a marriage. I hope that my ideal partner can do the same for me. It is rare that people today would be looking for what I want.
I'm unemployed, and looking for job. I hope my ideal girl could look past that because it would show that she really loves me for who I am, not my money. She should be able to accept my eccentric family hahaha.
I would really like if my ideal girl don't party. I'm not really one to party because the bars/clubs never really enticed me at all.
I'm also a night owl for the time being.
You can message me if You can accept me for who I am and is willing to love me for me, not for sex or money.
Also if you're looking for a relationship, hopefully you can offer all the following:
- Trust (This is really IMPORTANT!)
- Honesty (Some fibs or lies there there and this is okay as long it's not cheating. I say this because nobody's perfect but preferably that you tell me the truth most of the time.)
- Loyalty (Also important!)
- Compromise on most issues.
- Teamwork (You should be willing to help with most of the things in a relationship)
- Dedication You should really fight for the relationship.
- Passion If you don't have this, the relationship itself dies.