I have a very poetic heart (I’m kinda like those sweet anime guys in a way), which makes me more of a romantic person in some views. Though I'm very quiet and I do good things in a passive way. The same can sometimes be said about some of my more romantic gestures.
Fate has taken me down roads that have made other people's lives better. It's amazing to look back now and actually realize the impact I made. My understanding of the world has brought insight into the lives of those who I knew, and now know. The real ones who make the small differences in someone's life, that changes them forever, impacts situations that may go unnoticed by most. This is something that stretches past this world. I've saved people from killing themselves. I've given people lives to live instead of them not achieving what they wanted. I’ve given people more hope. I've always just been there at the right time. So, I consider myself more down-to-earth as some might call it. Why should anyone have to pay for me to listen to them? Why should anyone get left when they can be found and helped? If I was a paid counselor then people would have to come to me and there are those out there that can't do that by physical or mental means, such as those who won't help themselves because they don't think anyone out there will really care about them. I never judge anymore... I know people do badly out in the world, but they are human beings and I forgive that. We are all born the same, though with different paths. Everyone is special to me. You're very special to me because you’re a person... Each person is unique. Now that brings my one question...
“Not too late, am I?”
If you're happy with a person who makes you happy, don't be happy because they "make" you happy. Be happy because you made the choice to be with them. If it makes you feel good when they tell you how much they care about you, or that they love you, the way you dress, the things you do… Be happy because 'you' found that particular person who appreciates those qualities. But don't allow your happiness to be subject to the condition of another person's happiness. People change like the weather. If you've got a 62% chance of rain today, then most likely it's going to rain. But there's still that 38% chance that it might not. Just like there could be that 62% chance that someone might not like a certain quality about you, and then again there's that 38% chance they will. If happiness is just the only thing you want, then don't sit there while the other person rains on you. go through it until it's over, until you're happy. If you're in a relationship with someone, of course you're going to want them to be happy. If you're doing what you can and it's still not working then it's no longer your problem, it’s theirs. They have to make it work too.
You pointed a finger at the Dream Island which appeared. "Your world is awfully small." Sneering at the perfectly clear blue. Still I'm without fins. Not knowing your true face. So much beauty as it carries... My feet are covered in hot sand. I'm unable to put this throbbing sensation into words. Feeling like this for the first time. "Please don't leave." "It hurts together." Not giving me a choice, my feet started to run. Let's talk soon. Let's talk even now. "Because for your sake I would soar the sky." The waves left a letter from you behind. It says "I like you very much"... The summer was taken away.
I held your damp shoulders to warm you. Your fingers tremble; what are they seeking? Even if it's in broken speech, I want you to tell me your pain. Pretending that the pain's worn off doesn't make you an adult. I want to protect that look in your eyes. Believe in the love that can change sadness to strength. Don't be afraid of anything. Because noone's going to take away our shared feelings of now.
Gears of War, Baldur’s Gate, Baldur’s Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Baldur’s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Devil May Cry 1, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4, FABLE, Lost Planet, Knights of the Old Republic, Knights of the Old Republic 2, Dead Rising, The Orange Box, Crackdown, Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Battlefront 2, Dead or Alive 4, Bioshock, F.E.A.R, Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto 4, Time Splitters: Future Perfect, Assassin's Creed, Timeshift, Mass Effect, World of Warcraft, Unreal Tournament 3, Shadowrun, Combat Arms, Audition, Starcraft, Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer: Tiberiun Sun, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Command & Conquer: Generals, Warcraft 3, Mercenaries 2, Soul Caliber 4, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights 2, Maplestory, Runescape, Ogre Battle 64, Enchanted Arms, Lost Odyssey, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4, Soul Caliber 4, The Force Unleashed, FABLE 2, Dead Space, Farcry 2, Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars, F.E.A.R 2, Guild Wars, Ether Saga, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge, Battlefield: Bad Company, Army of Two, Call of Duty: World at War, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, Gears of War 2, Mass Effect 2, ODST, Modern Warfare 2, Brutal Legend, Bioshock 2, Bayonetta, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Starcraft 2, Halo: Reach, Assassin's Creed 2, Ninja Gaiden Black, Diablo 2, Shadow Complex, Castle Crashers, Puzzle Quest, Phantasy Star Universe, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake, Fable 3, Super Meat Boy, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Puzzle Quest 2, Fable 3, X-Men Arcade, Breath of Death VII, Cthulhu Saves the World, Aphelion, Aphelion 2, I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1, Soulcaster, Soulcaster 2, Impossible Game Level Pack, Jade Empire, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Dead Space 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Plants vs. Zombies, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2, Clash of Heroes: Might & Magic, Fortresscraft, Minecraft, Avatar Legends, Full House Poker, Portal 2, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Dragon Age, Dragon Age 2, Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, Outland, Bastion, From Dust, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Trine 2, Skyrim, Gears of War 3, Sine Mora, Warp, Batman: Arkham City, L.A. Noire, Diablo 3, Catherine, and Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.