Cities: Skylines updates with the European Theme
Posted By: Gamerdating Team - May 19, 2015
Paradox Interactive have announced their latest patch for Cities: Skylines 1.1.0 named the European Theme. This update is, as promised, totally free to all players - current and future.
The update includes:
- Over 50 European style buildings
- Wall-to-wall buildings enabling players to build those European streets and neighbourhoods
- Three new starter maps
- Tunnels, one of the community’s most requested features
- A number of Asset Editor additions including the ability to import custom vehicles
- A multitude of smaller cosmetic additions and bug fixes.
- The European style buildings are a map theme, meaning you will need to play a map in the European biome in order to see them.
- Many mods and (some) custom assets will not work with 1.1.0 and will need updating by their author. We have worked hard to cause as few conflicts as possible with popular mods, yet this is a substantial update and with the code & functionality changes some issues have been impossible to avoid.
We at GamerDating love Cities Skylines and as one of our top games we offer it in our subscriptions.
You can read more about the patch over at the Paradox Forums