Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives on May 22, 2018
Posted By: GamerDating - October 25, 2019
When Space Hulk: Deathwing was released it was wrought with issues, lag, optimisation and poor gameplay. The game had potential and did manage to capture the atomsphere of being a large stompy terminator against endless foes of genestealers.
Now "Enhanced Edition" is being released, which is code for "How it should have been on release" and all previous owners will get this update for free.
- Class Customization – deep progression system lets players unlock armour and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customization.
- Chaplain Class – the Chaplain brings a host of abilities to increase the squad’s survivability, and is more than capable of killing hordes of Xenos in melee combat.
- New Weapons – more melee and ranged weapons give players even more options to load out their squad for battle.
- New Enemy Types – new, unique Genestealer types offer a greater challenge to those who dare enter the depths of the Space Hulk.
- Special Missions – Randomized objectives and enemy spawns bring a new level of replayability.
Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives on May 22, with all Enhanced Edition content free for owners of the game on PC.