Titanfall 2 Developers Respond To Feedback
Posted By: GamerDating - August 25, 2016
Titanfall 2 hit the PS4 and Xbone last weekend as the mutliplayer tech test was released and the criticism just did not stop rolling in. Titans are harder to get, and they aren't as powerful or fun. Taking down Titans isn't as interesting or fun with the tier step approach. The AI soldiers have been removed from most game types, removing that elite feel. The mobility options feel more limited and feel slower due to the map design.
However Respawn Entertainment, Developers of Titanfall 2 have responded to the feedback and promised some big changes.
Over this past weekend, we’ve heard a lot of passionate feedback from Titanfall fans. Even though the Tech Test build is a couple months old, we learned some valuable things based on your feedback. Some of these changes have already been addressed and will be updated for weekend two of the tech test, with other changes making it into the final game.
They've listed the changes they intend to bring
- We’ll be tuning air speed and wall-running speed to be faster.
- Players should once again accumulate and retain more speed when chaining wallruns.
- Pilots will once again acquire a small passive amount of Titan meter every few seconds.
- Titan dashes will recharge faster.
- We’ll be showcasing more maps over the next couple weeks on our website, including more traditional Titanfall maps.
- We’re going to bring in the fade distance for enemy outlines so they don’t reveal pilots at extreme distances.
- Server stability.
You can read the full blog, and in further detail on the Titanfall 2 offical site.
The next weekend test kicks off tomorrow and will run from August 26-28, lets hope the next build brings us closer to the unique Titanfall experience. In the meantime I''ll just sit here with my PC.
Will you be playing?