Top 10 April Fools in Gaming 2016
Posted By: GamerDating - October 25, 2019
The 1st of April is one the most hilarious, most frustrating and most confusing holidays. It is inevitable that misinformation and jokes can lead to hilarity and the gaming world is one of the few media platforms which gets bombarded. And we love it!
So here are our top 10 April Fools
- Team17 introduce Worms Dating Revolution a dating worm sim
- Hearthstone gets its own MMO, the youtube video introduces a world where you can play the Hearthstone characters.
- Rocket League announced a ragequit bot that will automatically quit the game for you when you're losing by two goals: https://rocket-league.com/ragequit
- ARMA III introduced its latest expansion in the form of fragrance named the Eau De_Combat
- Warhorse Studios managed to put their realistic medieval RPG Kingdom Come Deliverance on SNES
- CD Projekt Red just released the Roach trailer and announced paid DLC.
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide introduce "Death Wish" hard mode, which actually looks fun!
- Maxmimum Novadrive - Blizzard never fail to put all effort in and this time they made a lil retro "novadrive" game to play
- Starcraft II - Balance Manager - now you can balance SCII. Is it wrong I want to play this?
- Valve purchased by HTC for $4.2 Billion. YIKES.
There are many more out there, and these are just a few of the best of 2016.
Tweet us you favourite April Fools this year?