MapleStory 2 celebrates 1 million players
Posted By: GamerDating Team - October 25, 2019
MapleStory 2 announces a celeberation event for it's first 1 million players.
MapleStory 2 is a party style MMO, complete with customisation, world building, grind and ARPG style combat.
Featuring cutesy graphics and avatars, MapleStory 2 claims to offer an MMO Adventure merging a blend of action, design, creativity and all access fun. While it may not be appealing to the most hardcore of fans, the game does offer a bit of charm. It has a bunch of classes or "Jobs" which offer you the standard mage, warrior, bezerker, priest and even a gunner and more.
MapleStory 2 is free to play, via the Nexon Launcher, create your character and get straight in. Check out the trailer below:
Million Player Celebration
The 1,000,000 player celeberationis offering a week-long "Double Dungeon Drop" event allowing two loot rolls for completed dungeons, plus style crates and merets for top level characters.
- Double Dungeon Drop: Get two rolls on the loot table with every Normal Adventure Dungeon you complete!
- Event applies to all levels and in all Normal Adventure Dungeons. Get geared for Hard Adventure Dungeons twice as fast!
- Saturday Giveaway: 1x Style Crate for players that have reached max level!
- Sunday Giveaway: 500 Red Merets for players that have reached max level!
- Must be Level 60 to receive giveaway rewards
- Red Merets cannot normally be purchased
- Red Merets can be spent on a variety of items, including a collection of outfits in the Red Meret Shop
- Rewards cannot be sold or traded, but can be transferred to other characters on the same account via the in-game bank
- Rewarded once per account
Do you play Maple Story 2?