New Rocket League DLC Announced
Posted By: The GamerDating Team - September 18, 2015
Only a week after the first big patch for Rocket League, developer Psyonix has announced plans for the second DLC release. Looking back fondly on their previous “football-game-without-feet,” Supersonic Actrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars, the team put together the Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC that will be available in October. No exact date as yet.
From their Steam announcement:
Revenge of the Battle-Cars has all sorts of cool stuff inspired by our first official trip to the pitch! When it arrives just a few short weeks from now, our "new-but-old-school" DLC will feature a number of awesome customization items that longtime SARPBC fans should immediately recognize. Including...
• 2 Classic SARPBC Battle-Cars, Scarab and Zippy
• 12 New Decals (six for each new car)
• 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
• 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
• 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
• 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
• 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
• 5 New Achievements
There will also be two new variations of existing arenas, new music, Community and Country flags and some updates and optimizations.